Tuesday 19 May 2009

I'm so rubbish, me!

Sorry folks for not being about much recently - everything you could possibly imagine is going on, somewhere, somehow, in my life atm, it's crazy. Anyhow just wanted to say I am still here but hovering in the background atm as just so busy. Mostly with my best mate Mrs Giraffe helping her through her trials and tribulations just now; plus waiting for news on the job front. Had an interview last week which I don't think I've got as I would've heard by now; so hoping for news on getting my old job back sooner than planned to help with the flow of dosh (hubby made redundant but starts new job next wk, on less salary unfortunately).

Plus I've been busy sorting enrolment for my girls starting nursery in January (OMG!) plus my son's emergency dental treatment, poor soul. But hopefully it's fixed now and he'll be back to his normal self soon, been suffering with it recently. My hunnie.

Apart from that I'm sitting around twiddling my thumbs with nowt to do ... yeah right! I've got loads of jewellery makes (new and old) that I want to get posted on here and tell you all how I've made it and see what you think; but any time I try to sit down with a cuppa for 5 minutes, either I get jumped on by one of my little darlings, or the phone rings, or something is spilled, or I see (yet another) job I've not yet done ... then I get back to my cold cup of tea ... oh the joys of life!

PLEASE keep your faith in me - that is if you haven't already given up - I WILL post some new stuff on here as soon as I possibly can!!! Thank you all for reading anyway, Jo xxx

No comments: